Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not Showing Up

I haven't posted since the Mets clinched the NL East, mostly because my first set of MBA classes are wrapping up this week, and I've had projects to finish and finals to study for. I would feel guilty about neglecting the blog, but then teh Mets haven't really been showing up for the games themselves, so why should I feel obliged to comment about them?

I'm heading to New York on Tuesday - hopefully soon these races in the West, Central and Wild Card will sort themselves out quickly so that I can figure out my schedule for New York! Even though it would be "great for baseball," my worst-case scenerio is two playoff games on Monday (cards vs. Astros and Phils vs. Pads or Dodgers), putting the Mets playoff schedule (and my viewing schedule) in limbo. All I know now is that I am going to NLDS Game 2 on Thursday. We don't know the opponent, or worse, whether the game is at 1:30, 4, or 8. I don't care which one, although 8PM would be ideal. Very annoying.

No comments: