Saturday, December 16, 2006

2007 Individual Game Tickets On Sale at Mets.com

While the full slate of games for the Mets 2007 season are not up for sale yet, there are ten dates (not including Opening Day) for which you can now buy Upper Reserved seats for just 5 bucks each. There are also three "Holiday Packs," groups of 5 dates, again none of which include Opening Day, for which you can buy seats for $37 per set. That's less than $7.50 per game! Go here to take advantage.

If only I weren't living in North Carolina I'd be asking for some of these for Christmas.


Meanwhile I still wait for Opening Day tickets to go on sale, or maybe the six-packs. For now just the above deals, Full-Season tickets, Half-season and mini plans are up for grabs. I used to have the Saturday plan and later the Sunday plan. That's when Shea Stadium was my "church!"

No comments: