Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Buzz: The Bloggers Are Angry!

Boy, this is a tough time to be a baseball fan, huh? Still nearly a month before pitchers and catchers report, the hot stove has cooled off, and we're just stuck here debating the 25th spot on the roster... My fellow Mets bloggers are in lousy moods. Just check out these post headlines:


Eddie Kranepool Society: MY GOD! SPRING CAN’T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!

Toasty Joe: F.U., Filip

The Metropolitans: "Go to hell, gringos!"

Mets Guy In Michigan: Ditch the black jerseys. It's the right thing to do.

Hot Foot: Thanks for Nothing

Faith and Fear In Flushing: It Is Peace I Lack

Metstradamus: As Usual, Blame La Russa

Mets Grrl: blow up the outside world


Can I just take a four week nap and wake up when LoDuca is breaking in a new mitt?

1 comment:

Toasty Joe said...

I'm pissed, dammit, I'm pissed!!