Sunday, March 26, 2006

Still no SNY on DirecTV

Another day goes by without an agreement between DirecTV and SNY. Some people are really upset about this, but I just took a look at SNY's programming schedule to see what I'm missing this afternoon:

1:00PMAll Star BBQ* Finals - NYC
2:00PMInside Poker 02
2:30PMNissan Postgame Live
3:00PMWC - FIVB* Beach Volleyball
4:00PMNLL Game of the Week: Cal @ Edm

Where do I start? First of all, BBQ in NYC? That might have held some interest before I moved down South and found out what REAL barbecue tastes like. Next, a show called Inside Poker. I just played poker for the very first time last weekend. I had a good time, but I am not nearly into it enough yet to watch people play it on television. Beach Volleyball. That, I could get into, assuming WC means "womens championship," but I can't be sure. Finally, what the hell is NLL?

Everyone seems to believe there will be an agreement before Opening Day. Based on this afternoon's lineup of programming, I think I can be patient.

No comments: