Monday, May 15, 2006

Why The Silence?

I'm absolutely disgusted with the Mets for losing two out of three to the Brewers in the way they did. They could have just as easily been swept, even though all three games were winnable. I'm so angry I haven't even been able to bring myself to the computer to vent my frustation at this blog. I am just stunned at how the Mets have managed to squander the healthy lead they had built. It's just a travesty.

Tomorrow I will be back at this blog full force, but for now I am still too damn angry. I even went down to downtown Greensboro to take in a Grasshoppers game, to try and get a positive baseball experience in. The 'hoppers starter was a young hard-throwing lefty. Even though the Grasshoppers play in low-A, the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if this kid isn't pitching for the Marlins in August, probably beating the Mets.

No comments: