Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hilarious Bumper Sticker Of The Day:
A Bad Day Of Fishing Beats A Good Day At Work

I would rather do just about anything than fish, but the "classic" bumper sticker/T-shirt is the inspiration for my philosphy last night:

A Good Night Of Sleep Beats a Bad Loss To The Dodgers

Last night, while I worked on the new banner (what do you think?), I listened to the first few innings of last night's loss on Gameday Audio. It was just long enough to hear Pedro give up a two run homer to Nomar, Cliff Floyd get carried off the field, and learn that Reyes was out with a wrist injury. I was really tired at that point, and although the score was tied 2-2, for some reason I felt an "omen" telling me it was okay to miss this one in favor of some sleep.

Good choice!

2 comments:

Toasty Joe said...

Hey, I'm new to your blog (saw you on Mestradamus). Good stuff. Cruise on over to Toasty Joe's place when you get a free moment.

Len said...

Nice buddy! I really like that.