Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm Going To The Playoffs!

Woo Hoo!

Back in February, when I was shut out of Opening Day tickets, I was forced to buy sets of six -packs in order to go to Opening Day, even though I live in North Carolina and couldn't attend any of the other games besides the home opener. Fast forward seven months, and I consider myself very fortunate to have missed out on the single-game opportunity, because buying the six-pack made me eligible to buy tickets to a postseason game. Now, my buddies and I will "Show Up At Shea" on October 5th for Game 2 of the NLDS!

Lets Go Mets!

Lets also just hope the Las Vegas Marlins don't sneak in to the playoffs. Even though the Mets can't face them in the first round, I would like to see these fish be put to sleep for 2006. They'll be enough trouble in '07 and beyond!

No comments: